Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.
Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.
Look to the LORD and his strength;
seek his face always.
Remember the wonders he has done,
his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,
Thank you all for your prayers for my mom and for my family. Today, we went to the oncologist and got to see the results of the first CT scan since my mom started chemo. The bottom line is that the tumor in the pancreas has shrunk by 30%. Praise the Lord!! Truly this is by the grace of God!! I won't go into all of the details (feel free to ask me if you want). The bottom line is that the cancer is considered to be in partial remission. Of course, it is not complete remission (70% of it is still there). Since she is responding so well to treatment, she may be a viable candidate for additional treatments.
Please continue to pray for my mom in the following areas:
- My mom had to have a transfusion yesterday because her blood count was so low. Please pray that they will be able to keep this in check so she can continue treatments.
- Wisdom and God's hand in all of the details as the oncologist researches the best options as we move forward.
- Maintain her weight and have minimal nausea.
- That she will feel well enough to get the exercise she needs.
- Maintain blood sugar levels (it's gotten as high as 600) and also too low
"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen." (Ephesians 3:20-21)
May God bless you all!!!