Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank you everyone for your prayers and concern!

Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support. I've received so many calls, emails and cards telling me that people are praying for my mom. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It's hard watching my mom be sick. She has always been the one running all over the place with so much energy. Now, a lot of the time she is nauseous from the chemo. She lost another couple of pounds, so that's not too good. Please pray that she will have more good days so she will be able to eat and keep her weight up. Also her white blood cells have been low so her immune system is down.

I find hope because the last tests were very good and because I know how much God loves each one of us. Praise God! We have another appointment with the oncologist coming up when he will review her progress. Please pray that the cancer continues to shrink.

God bless you all,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment