Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mom is home!

Mom came home from the hospital last night and is doing much better. She'll be doing follow up visits with the cardiologist, oncologists and her primary care physician. Through all of these times, I have seen God's hand in the care my mom is receiving. It truly is miraculous to see how much her pancreatic cancer has shrunk. We are praying that the liver treatment will be effective as well.

I think all of this must be very draining on my father. He is experiencing intermittent pain in his hip and legs.

Psalm 18:1-3
I love you, O LORD, my strength.
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment